Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TV Fanatic's interview with Ian Somerhalder.

Ian Somerhalder was recently interviewed by TV Fanatic and Ian talks a lot about his character, Emmy's, and what's going on with Elena/Stefan. Here are just a few tidbits from the article, but make sure you go over to TV Fanatic to read the rest of this interview with Ian.
Photo:  Courtesy of The CW

"We've learned a lot about Damon via flashbacks. Is there any background on the character you'd still like to know?
What his favorite color was. No, just kidding. Yeah, there are a couple of things. I would like to know what Damon was doing to fill those 150 years. I can almost guarantee that he slept with Marilyn Monroe, and probably hung out with Carrie Grant and Humphrey Bogart and all those guys. Did he go to Rolling Stone concerts? How cool would it be to see a scene of old stock footage of Damon being in the exact same clothing, but sort of standing backstage or sitting in the front of a Rolling Stone concert in 1968. How cool would that be? Maybe by season three when we have the money [laughs].
What were those 150 years filled with? I wouldn’t say that Damon was the most philanthropic human being in the world, but who knows. Was he? I don’t know. I’d love to know what he did, the relationships that he had. It’s interesting.
What's your favorite Damon one-liner of all-time?
There are a lot of them. But one of them that I really, really loved is the Count Deepak line. One of the coolest, most surreal experiences I’ve ever had was when I was doing that Larry King telethon for the Golf Oil spill and Deepak Chopra came up to me. He said “I really like that line in your television show, and my niece is going to kill me if I don’t get a picture with you." This is Deepak Chopra saying this to me on the stage of Larry King Live. I thought, if nothing else comes from this television show, no career, no nothing, that would be worth it."
Source: TV Fanatic
Credit: TV Fanatic for the awesome image I used for this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment