Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

AOL TV's interview with Katerina Graham!

I love this interview with Katerina Graham! She dishes about love interest, possible new powers, and her relationship with her best friend Elena.



"Lots of people asked this next question: Will Bonnie get a love interest?
Everyone asks me that! I guess they really want her to. Pass the message on: I don't know! I have no clue. Bonnie's kind of doing her own thing right now. I hope that she'll get a little action, but you know, it has to benefit the story. It can't just be like okay, Vampires! Werewolves! Witches! Craziness! And here's a boyfriend. No. It has to work with the storyline, and where they're at right now, and what characters they're focusing on, and how that's going to benefit everyone else's storyline. We'll see how it works out. Hopefully, yeah, but if not, I wouldn't be mad.

What new powers will Bonnie acquire?
You're going to see some of the things that you saw last year -- being able to give a migraine or an aneyurism to vampires. She's really great with fire and water. Remember the one episode where she tried to find where Elena was and she used the necklace? She's really good with locating things. In terms of new things, there's stuff I don't really want to say. You'll definitely be able to see some of the things you saw last season, but to, like, ten times their power." Read the rest of the interview over at AOL TV



Source: AOL TV

No comments:

Post a Comment