Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Latina Mag interviews Michael Trevino!! "Werewolves run hotter"

Michael Trevino talks about the Lockwood family and and says the fans will get to see him shirtless sooner than we think. It's good to see that Michael Trevino is getting a lot of press now and I'm so excited for him.

"What's coming up for your character, Tyler in season two of The Vampire Diaries?
Tyler’s Uncle, Mason Lockwood (Taylor Kinney) is coming into town and is a big part of Tyler’s journey this season. Through Mason, Tyler will come to realize some interesting information about the Lockwood Bloodline. Not everything is as it seems, and there are some big surprises down the road. It’s been a lot of fun so far, and I’ve been able to explore this character more this season. Tyler is going to be going through a lot this season and I hope that people are entertained by it. I think fans are going to enjoy the "sneaky" Lockwood family.

Did you have to get more muscular for the new season?
My producers never asked me to bulk up, but I took it upon myself to go to the gym a little more this season.

Will we see Tyler shirtless in season two?
Tyler will be shirtless sooner than you think this season." The rest of the interview can be read at latinaMag



Source: LatinaMag
Thank you @JessiVanessi from twitter for the heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment