Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ian Somerhalder talks Bromance, Bonnie, Vampire Powers and more with TV Squad

In this article Ian Somerhalder talks about what's to come in Season 2 and other exciting things such as his amazing on screen and off screen bromance with Matt Davis.


"How will Damon be handling Bonnie's big threat?
Bonnie (Katerina Graham) can hold her own, unfortunately, with Damon. Anyone who can put Damon down on the ground -- and not in a sexual way -- is a problem. [Laughs] She's a big problem for him. She's a contender ... I think if anything, she's gonna prove to be useful. Katherine is going to be a major, major, major problem. Katherine is a bigger problem than Damon was in Season 1, because she's three times more sadistic and seductive. I think what she wants is far greater than love, which is even scarier.

I think Matt Davis might be clinically insane, tweeting under a pen name, but fans are loving the back and forth you guys have on Twitter.
What is so amazing is, if in fact he is clinically insane, it is such a beautiful thing. I love that man. We totally have a bromance. Damon and Alaric and Elena spend a little bit of time together this season, and I think I can speak for Matt Davis and Nina Dobrev and myself when I say that we love being together on set. The three of us have a blast when we're shooting stuff." You can read the rest of the article over at TV Squad




Source: TV Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment