Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Season 2 predictions and what I would like to see.


This is just a small amount of what I thought about typing up regarding my predictions and what I would like to see in season 2 of The Vampire Diaries. You can also see other season 2 predictions from various fans on my fellow podcast site run by Tealey and Simone (Salvatorecouncil).


I really believe that the new evil that the synopsis refers too is possibly a Demon type creature that will come to Mystic Falls and shock not only Stefan but everyone in town. It’s quite possible this evil will not only affect the town, but possibly the world if it’s not stopped (if Julie/Kevin make this evil that powerful). I would like to see Tyler and Jeremy get much closer and have a brotherly type relationship because honestly…Jeremy needs that at the moment. Jeremy’s sister isn’t there for him to be quite honest because she completely tried to control his life by having him compelled by Damon to erase his memories, which of course quite a bit of people would disagree, however it’s quite obvious this had a negative impact on Jeremy because of how he shows his hatred for Elena in the finale episode and even went as far to attempt suicide (Yes, he’s obviously not going to be a vampire).

Julie Plec had mentioned to me on The VRO that we would see more of the Lockwood mansion, and a connection between Tyler and Jeremy so I’m super excited. What I would like to see would be a scene where someone is messing with Jeremy and Tyler defends Jeremy and Jeremy is like “Whoa Tyler…just defended me” it would be awesome”. I also believe that this would be an amazing connection/relationship on the show because I feel Tyler will honestly tell Jeremy what he is, or Jeremy may find out that Tyler is a werewolf or some supernatural being.

I think Matt and Stefan will also connect this season and their bromance will form. However, I think Jeremy will be destroyed and that’s why I think it’s awesome what happens apparently in episode 5 (A spoiler was posted on the web about a scene in episode 5 of Tyler and Jeremy…and it’s amazing!). I’m also excited to see how Mason Lockwood is and I hope he isn’t a douche like his older brother was and I hope he helps Tyler understand what he is and how to deal with it, but I’M HOPING JULIE/KEVIN don’t kill him off!

Another character I’m excited about is Bonnie Bennett and I believe she is going to be HUGE this season and I can truly say she’s probably going to kick ass starting from episode 1. I’m hoping so much for a romance between Bonnie and Tyler because they both seem like they could connect…I would love to see a scene where Bonnie accidentally knocks into Tyler and gets that mojo and is like “OMG is his a vampire no way..”, but later on she finds out what he really is.

Somethings I would love to see more in season 2 would be more scenes of them playing sports, or doing fun stuff at school. I mean can we see the characters go to the movies at least?! I would also LOVE,LOVE,and I mean LOVE to see more scenes of different characters to stay over at each others houses. I loved how early on in season 1 we saw Bonnie a lot at Elena’s house and in “History Repeating” we saw Bonnie and Caroline stay the night at Elena’s house and supernatural events occurred. However, in season 2 I would love to see the same type of things happen, but with different people…for example, I would love to see a scene where Tyler stays over at Elena’s house to may be watch over Jeremy ( because Jeremy is 15 and he is going through a lot and considered suicide so it would be good to have Tyler watch over him) and they’re alone and than all of a sudden the lights go off..and than it’s like “WTF is GOING ON!” LOL.

There is so much more to talk about…but as of now this is all I can really put out there at the moment.



Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment