Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Candice Accola talks Season 2 of The Vampire Diaries with TV Fanatic

Candice Accola confirms what really happened with Caroline and Matt in the last episode "Bad Moon Rising". If you're like me and found yourself very confused since last Thursday about the break up scene and if Caroline really wanted Matt to break up with her than read below and be sure to head over to TV Fanatic to read the rest of this interview.

"Explain Caroline's decision to force Matt to dump her.
I think something that’s very human in becoming a vampire for Caroline is that she gains perspective. She recognized an unhealthy relationship, essentially. Part of growing up is looking at the bigger picture of not only what’s best for you but whats best for someone you love, whether that’s a lover or a family member or a friend and I think that she’s starting to do that. The Caroline in first season, if she was going through something traumatic, she would be like... "but I love you and I want to tear you down with me. If I’m going down you’re going with me because I need someone with me to figure this out with”.

She’s starting to find a little more security in herself, where she’s recognizing someone else being happy is more important than her always feeling loved by them."

"Is it completely over for them?
Honestly, I really don’t’ know. It’s the second season, and just like with any relationship you realize, how do you know when it’s ever over? Obviously there are certain points where, goodness, you hope so and should be. But you never know. They’re still going to be in the same town and in the same group and their paths will cross, so stay tuned!"


Source: TV Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment