Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

TV Fanatic interviews Katerina Graham

I'm so excited for Bonnie this season and I've been waiting for the past 2 to 3 months wondering WHAT conversation goes down between Katherine and Bonnie. I really feel Katherine might possibly talk to Bonnie about Emily. I just can't see Katherine killing Bonnie and I feel that it's quite possible Katherine really did see Emily as a friend.
"In the trailer, we see Katherine and Bonnie in a very intense scene. Not a very nice way to greet her old friend's great granddaughter.
I think Bonnie is just standing in the way of everything to Katherine. Katherine is a bit heartless, so she doesn’t really care. Even though she was friends with Emily Bennett, I still don’t even trust that she wouldn’t screw Emily over to get what she wanted. Katherine gets what she wants and wants what she gets. She’s very heartless that way, so I’m not surprised that she’s that dangerous. It’s just, Bonnie not being able to tell the difference, I guess she figured it out a little late. She’ll get better at it in the future [laughs].

Is Bonnie as strong Emily yet?
I think in certain ways, Bonnie has the strength that her great grandmother had. I think Bonnie’s still got a long way to go before she’s really harnesses it and knows what to do in certain situations. She’s still learning. She’s not where she was last season. She’s definitely a lot stronger and knows who she is, which is an important first step. She’s still got a few more things to learn, which should be fun to watch."

Source: TV Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment