Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

My TVD Dialouge Panel experience

This was such a blast and I would have loved to talk even longer because episode 5 of The Vampire Diaries "Kill Or Be Killed" was just that amazing. I hope other Vampire Diaries fans also get involved with the TVD Dialogue Panel because it's such a great experience to talk with other people you may not even know, but you're also showing how much of a true fan you really are. Here is my side of the Panel. Enjoy!

Jessica Rae (1:39:17 PM):What did you think of the latest episode?
Jason Layman (1:39:29 PM):OMG! INCREDIBLE!!!
Jessica Rae (1:39:56 PM):Haha, geez, tell me how you really feel. ;p
Jessica Rae (1:40:02 PM):What was your favorite moment?
Jason Layman (1:40:05 PM): For me this was by far the best episode yet.
Jason Layman (1:40:08 PM):My favorite moment, hmmm...
Jessica Rae (1:40:26 PM):The best episode of this season or of both seasons?
Jason Layman (1:40:29 PM):I honestly have to say the Tyler/Jeremy bonding! I loved it!! I've been wanting them to make the bromance happen
Jason Layman (1:40:41 PM):I think they will be the new team bad ass like Damon & Alaric
Jason Layman (1:40:48 PM):oh for me, both seasons!
Jessica Rae (1:40:51 PM):Haha, lots of teams going on.
Jessica Rae (1:41:05 PM):Are you a fan of Mason?
Jason Layman (1:41:08 PM):This episode had so much. It was incredible! My jaw dropped a lot during the episode
Jason Layman (1:41:12 PM):Yep! Team Mason!!!
Jason Layman (1:41:17 PM):I'm a lockwood fan lol
Jessica Rae (1:41:26 PM):I think it's interesting to debate whether Mason knows Katherine is a vampire or not. What do you think?
Jason Layman (1:41:49 PM):That's actually very interesting because it makes me wonder as well
Jason Layman (1:41:56 PM):However, she looks like Elena!
Jessica Rae (1:42:03 PM):She obviously compelled that guy to fight with him and trigger the curse. And she used him to get the moonstone. But he knows she looks just like Elena. The only way I can see around that is if she's compelled him not to see the resemblance.
Jason Layman (1:42:17 PM):I mean these people can't be blind! However, I feel it's possibly he could be going through what the salvatore brothers went through with her
Jessica Rae (1:42:24 PM):And, also. He knew that Caroline was a vampire.
Jason Layman (1:42:28 PM):Well Damon anyway..being in love with her, but being used,
Jessica Rae (1:42:32 PM):So maybe werewolves can sense vampires.
Jason Layman (1:42:50 PM):Exactyl! He did know. Now I was wondering if Katherine possibly told him or may be he sensed it..iono
Jessica Rae (1:42:57 PM):I like that comparison. Mason as a Salvatore in terms of love-sickness.
Jason Layman (1:43:09 PM):Oh! Thank you! lol
Jessica Rae (1:43:23 PM):What do you think of Caroline?
Jason Layman (1:43:35 PM):OMG...can you just say..new HBIC in town!
Jason Layman (1:43:51 PM):Caroline in my opinion is the most bad ass vamp in town next to Katherine
Jessica Rae (1:43:57 PM):What's HBIC?
Jason Layman (1:43:59 PM):Damon was so scared of Mason last episode
Jason Layman (1:44:09 PM):"Head Bitch in Charge"
Jason Layman (1:44:18 PM):A lot of people call Katherine that!
Jessica Rae (1:44:19 PM):I don't think Damon was scared of Mason at all, but he was eager to help kill him, of course.
Jason Layman (1:44:42 PM):Interesting! I just thought it was so awesome how she took Mason down
Jason Layman (1:44:54 PM):I was cheering and jumping up and down possibly.
Jessica Rae (1:45:04 PM):Werewolves aren't as strong as vampires when it isn't the full moon, I guess.
Jessica Rae (1:45:32 PM):I know some fans are pretty peeved about Bonnie being a no-show in this episode. But I think they forget there were lots of chars we didn't see, and that's how all TV shows work. Bonnie isn't a main character.
Jason Layman (1:45:37 PM):From what we have seen that's true! It was hard to see his character go from a nice guy to that you know?
Jessica Rae (1:45:45 PM):And other episodes will have Bonnie, but maybe no Caroline.
Jason Layman (1:45:58 PM):I actually have an opinion on the character thing
Jessica Rae (1:46:11 PM):Well, I never liked Mason. And now that he's tried to kill two vampires that he knew were not a threat, I hate him.
Jason Layman (1:46:38 PM):I feel honestly they have a cast of a lot of main characters, but it's hard for a show to possibly keep up with everything. i think Bonnie's dealing with a lot on her own atm as well. So wouldn't have made sense to have her in this episode. iono
Jason Layman (1:46:51 PM):Really?! You've never liked Mason? how come? : o
Jessica Rae (1:46:59 PM):Well, it would make sense, if they had time to show it.
Jessica Rae (1:47:21 PM):He's been nothing but a liar, trying to manipulate Tyler into giving him something, and refusing to tell him the truth about their family.
Jason Layman (1:48:21 PM):I think Mason really cares about Tyler and he doesn't want Tyler to go through what he goes through. I felt in "Bad Moon Rising" we saw what he deals with and that it's something he struggles with.
Jason Layman (1:48:55 PM):I didn't like the whole bullying thing by Damon in last weeks episode..it made me a bit uncomfortable.
Jason Layman (1:49:26 PM):I felt Mason was 100% real in that episode too. Damon always messes things up imo. I agree with Katherine on that.
Jessica Rae (1:50:09 PM):Mason didn't even come to pay proper respect to Tyler's dead dying, he just came for the stone now that no one was there to keep it away from him.
Jason Layman (1:50:12 PM):I'm a huge Tyler and Jeremy fan. people call them Jyler lol! So...I was fanboying during the whole episode and giving thanks to Julie/Kevin and whoever else involved
Source: TVD Dialogue Panel

No comments:

Post a Comment