Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

CelebBuzz interview with Taylor Kinney

I'm so excited to see that Taylor Kinney has recently been interviewed by celebbuzz because it gives me hope that he hasn't been killed off the show yet. I would be so hurt if Mason gets killed off the show because he is the male figure that Tyler truly needs in his life since there is no one else really there for him to look up to or go to may be besides Jeremy.

"Did you have any reservations about playing a werewolf?

There were ideas and rumors being thrown around that it was going to be hair extensions or something ridiculous. That was my only reservation. I didn’t want it to be campy, but I think they did a great job with it and I’m happy with it. We show the agony and the defeat going on in this character and then you skip… you don’t see claws coming out of his feet or bones protruding through his head. It’s all more internal. When you see Mason transform, it’s fresh.

It seems that in order to play a werewolf these days you have to have amazing abs. Taylor Lautner beefed up for his Twilight role – how did you prepare?

That’s the biggest prerequisite I think. People just send pictures of their abs and they can book a job just based off that (laughs.) Werewolves are just a little more masculine, a little bigger. You have your Your Taylor Lautners and that guy on True Blood’s like 9-feet tall and ripped, so… but it wasn’t intimidating. I’m pretty athletic and physical. I can’t sit still so when I have free time, I’m running around, I’m riding a bike, I’m surfing, I’m hitting the gym or doing something. It wasn’t too taxing just to stay in shape."
You can read the rest of the article over at CelebBuzz.




Source: Celebuzz
Credit @TVDNEWS for the heads up

2 comments:

  1. He's awesome!I pray that this means he'll on the show for a while too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor Kinney is gorgeous!! Yeah hope he'll be on the show for quiet sometime. human hair extensions

    ReplyDelete