Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Candice Accola talks to Popwrap about Season 2 and her character Caroline!

Thank you @IHeartvd of twitter aka IHearttvd for the heads up on this interview by PopWrap. Candice Accola talks with Popwrap about her character Caroline, Matt and much more.

"PW: What has been the biggest challenge of playing Vampire Caroline?
Courtesy of The CW/PopWrap
Candice: I feel like Caroline and Candace are both learning and growing in synch together. I’ve never done stunts before or been asked to find such intense emotional levels because I’ve never played a character that has such an animalistic nature.

PW: How have you been handling that?
Candice: I’m figuring it out as I go. Just trying to work hard while following my own instincts and humanizing the experience as much as I can. For example, I just moved to Atlanta – new city, new job and I’m 23 so a lot of experiences in my life are new. I’m going through my own personal transformation right now too. Obviously that doesn’t result in me going out and killing people [laughs] but it does make me feel vulnerable and confused. So when those opportunities come up in the script, I try to humanize them as much as I can.

PW: One of Caroline's biggest sacrifices was dumping Matt -- will she be able to stay away from him?
Candice: In real life, especially when you’re young, you find yourself wanting to be in a relationship but not being fully able to give yourself to that yet. And I think that’s what Caroline is facing – emotionally she wants him, to be loved. But in her heart she’s realizing that she has to work on herself first. I’m excited to see if she gives in or holds back just like the audience is." Be sure to head over to PopWrap to see the rest of the interview.


Source: Popwrap
Credit: Thank you IHearttvd (@Ihearttvd of twitter) for the heads up.

1 comment:

  1. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete