Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TV Fanatic Interviews David Anders about 'The Return' Episode

After reading this interview I have a good feeling that Uncle John may still be around for a while. However, you never know because Mystic Falls always has a surprise around the corner.



"What can we look forward to this season?

There’s the big werewolf storyline cooking up. As far as I’m concerned, Elena walks in after Katherine slices my fingers off and stabs me and she’s got a big decision to make. There’s a lot of Katherine and Elena. Nina’s got a lot of work.
Why did John kill Anna?

The fact that she’s a vampire. He saw that she might have dragged my nephew into vampiredom. I don’t think John approved of that. John is Jeremy’s only male figure in his life, so he treats it like a father/son relationship. It was a hard decision for the producers to make, to let her character go."


Read the rest of this interesting interview over at the source: TV Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment