Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tiya Sircar to guest star in season 2 of The Vampire Diaries

"Disney veteran Tiya Sircar (“The Suite Life on Deck,” “Hannah Montana”) has joined the cast of popular CW series “The Vampire Diaries” in a guest-starring role as Aimee Bradley, a high school student who becomes involved in the supernatural activities in Mystic Falls. “It’s been so much fun working with such a great cast,” says Sircar. “I’d love to come back for more episodes, but nobody is safe in Mystic Falls! Working with the boys in this show could make a girl’s head spin. They’re all so easy on the eyes. But what’s better, they happen to be really sweet as well.”



I'm so happy that the cast of The Vampire Diaries is becoming even more diverse and I honestly feel that it's the most diverse show on the CW. I really hope they keep Tiya around because she is a good actress and I feel she will bring another great atmosphere to the show.


Source: PR

No comments:

Post a Comment