Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Anne Hathaway's genius idea for her dreamed up role on Glee

I absolutely LOVE Anne Hathaway and for her to come up with a role like this is just jaw dropping! I am so connected to the Glee community and I for one have NEVER seen this sort of idea ever come up. I truly hope Ryan Murphy finds out about this because this idea would be absolutely brilliant and also her role as Kurt's Aunt could help him learn more about his mother that he may not know about or remember. Here is what she stated on Jimmy Fallon.

"Speaking on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon', she said: "I would love to be on 'Glee'. Can I make a confession? In my head I've written a part for myself in 'Glee'! It's so arrogant and obnoxious, it's like, 'Ryan Murphy no one else wants to be on your show.' But in my head I've cast myself and I know which song I'd sing.

"I would want to play Kurt's long-lost aunt, his mother's sister who is also gay, who comes back to help him deal with his sexuality and I would sing 'No One Is Alone' from Stephen Sondheim's epic show 'Into the Woods'." You can read the rest of this article over at ContactMusic

Source: ContactMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment