Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

TVLine interviews Sara Canning about her Emotional Death Scene

It's truly sad to see a main cast member of the series be killed off the show. Now we have to endure reading an interview about how she felt filming the scene, but Sara Canning will always be remembered among the Vampire Diaries fandom, cast, and crew.

"TVLINE | What was your reaction upon receiving your final script? Were you surprised at all to discover the manner in which Jenna would be leaving?
Julie had explained Jenna’s death to me beforehand, so I wasn’t terribly surprised. I actually didn’t know that it would focus so much on Jenna and Elena, and what she feels her faults have been. Our characters had a similar moment in the beginning of Season 1, so it was challenging for me to try and address something that’s really at the heart of their relationship — Jenna going from Elena’s friend to her parental figure. It was really interesting to deal with that in the middle of all the fear."

"TVLINE | At least we know that dead people on Vampire Diaries usually pop-up again down the road!
I’m very grateful to Kevin and Julie for bringing me aboard this show and I really think the world of the cast and crew, so of course I’d come back. It would be much different to return to the show in that capacity, but I’d be open to it."

Source: TVLine

No comments:

Post a Comment