Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

IGN TV: NinaDobrev chats about Katherine

Eric Goldman of IGNTV has another great interview for all of The Vampire Diaries fans. Enjoy.



"IGN TV: Katherine has become a pretty big part of the show, and so far, she's sticking around. Do you get used to going in and knowing that you may be playing Elena in one scene, then turn around and play Katherine?

Nina Dobrev: Yeah, actually. It's one of those things where there's never a dull day on The Vampire Diaries, for me at least! I'm either Katherine or Elena and there's a lot of makeup changes and a lot of personality changes. There's a lot on my plate and it's fun and great to have that challenge. It's not easy by any means, but I'm working really hard. I'm doing 220%! Because you know how you have to say 110%?"

Source: IGNTV

No comments:

Post a Comment