Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Eclipse Movie breaks records!!!!

LOS ANGELES — “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” drew an estimated $161 million out of North American theaters in its first five days of release, a spectacular if not quite record-breaking result."


Credit: New York Times



This is absolutely amazing!! I also just want to go ahead and announce that I finished reading Breaking Dawn and that the whole twilight series has absolutely changed everything for me! I loved every book and I just can't describe the brilliance of Bella's friendship/love with Jacob and her love for Edward.


My favorite quote out of the whole series when Bella has her daughter on Jacob is when she says she loves him and Edward says to him "Goodbye, Jacob, my brother....my son"...I mean just to see Edward and Jacob's friendship bloom in the end is absolutely magnificent.

So I say..thank you Stephenie Meyer for bring this amazing series to everyone's attention and allowing all readers and new comers to this great book/movie series a chance to feel,experience, and see into the beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment