Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Lockwood in town!!! Mason Lockwood?!?!?

I CANNOT wait for season 2 of The Vampire Diaries LOL!!! This new character Mason Lockwood will be introduced and is apparently the much younger and cooler brother of the previous (R.I.P. Mayor Lockwood) Richard Lockwood, and I believe Mason lockwood will bring a huge storyline to the show!!!! One of the more important things I'm looking forward to is Tyler Lockwood's reaction when he finds out his dad is dead...my questions are will he care, how will he react, how does it affect him, and will he tell someone the terrible things his father put him through...hopefully Jeremy because I think they seem to be going in a best friends direction or whatever!


Link to article about Mason Lockwood!
Credit: Hollywood MTV Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment